Sunday, April 8, 2018

That's a Wrap!

April 8, Sunday

    We finally completed the production process on Friday which was a lot more of a headache than I expected. Due to the amount of people needed to film certain scenes of the film (me being in charge of the cast) there was a lot of conflicting schedules that made it really hard to get everyone together, and when we did manage to get everyone it was only for a short amount of time. Luckily through perseverance and teamwork Rodrigo and I were able to use our skills collaboratively to push through the obstacles we faced. Now, we have begun the post production editing process that I gave Rodrigo directive control over. We are almost done with the first draft and should be finished by tonight. As of now, i'd say we are on schedule to meet the deadline.
    Some things i'd like to take note of from our filming experience was how it was really a skill-building experience. As the director I felt like the whole experience really helped me learn to take control of a situation and fix things that went wrong. Our actors were actually great, every single one of them preformed amazingly which I was a little surprised of because none of them really have experience in acting. Now that we are going over the shots, I can say i'm happy with how things turned out and am looking forward to the final product....

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment