Friday, April 6, 2018

April 6, Friday

    Since we are done with the Production majority of the project (filming), I dawned on the overall process and the personal experience I had. This project definitely tested my abilities as well as Rodrigo's. I've always looked at myself as a leader in groups and have been able to maintain and manage groups as well as myself very well. Rodrigo and I both agreed on our roles from the start of the film. Rodrigo, someone who is more timid and behind the scenes wanted to utilize his skills in filming and editing. While I would use my outgoing leadership abilities, and creative mind to influence our cast and create our script/idea.
This project was not only a fun experience, but it challenged our abilities in every aspect, and i'm happy with how things have turned out so far. I look forward to finishing and presenting the final product to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment